- Some form of suction-cupped-dart shooter (one for each player). We chose the Nerf Maverick because it is rad and currently $8.99 at Fred Meyer.
- An awesome movie. We chose Army of Darkness because it is rad and currently $7.99 at Fred Meyer.
- A TV that suction-cupped darts will stick to and that you aren't worried about shooting said darts at. We chose my TV because it sucks and it was there.
- Something to drink. We chose Sangria and Beer because we had them on hand. Champagne was added to the mix at midnight.
- Shoot all Deadites
- Shoot other justifiably "bad" guys (like the guy with the mullet)
- Do not shoot good guys
- DO NOT shoot Ash
- You shoot a good guy
- You shoot Ash
- The word Necronomicon is spoken in the movie
And that's all you need to know to get started. Reload during talky parts, have fun and don't hurt anyone.
+1 this drinking game. It is awesome!
Very nice. Very nice.
I miss Fred Meyer.
Post a Comment